BENJAMIN OSGOOD, LEED AP
Senior Vice President
Tenant Representation Services
Dunhill Partners West
388 Market Street, Suite 850
San Francisco, California 94111
Mobile: (415) 298-3331
To advocate exclusively on behalf of office tenants without bias or conflict, and to always place the client’s needs above all else.
ABOUT BENJAMIN OSGOOD
Benjamin Osgood possesses a combined 15 years in sales, leasing and marketing experience and provides real estate advisory services to commercial office tenants in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Benjamin believes in creating healthy work spaces that lessen their environmental impact, and strives to improve the indoor air quality and reduce energy and waste with every office lease he negotiates.
He began his real estate career working on the listing side of many Bay Area landlords and developers (Legacy Partners, Gray & Reynolds Properties, Equistone Partners, Graham Street Partners, Ellis Partners, McGrath Properties). He now exclusively represents office tenants, and his extensive background in landlord representation provides him with a complete 360° perspective of each transaction. This unique angle creates a competitive advantage that enables him to more effectively and aggressively represent the needs of tenants.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- New lease representation, negotiation & office relocation services
- Lease renewal representation and negotiation
- Project Management Services
- Occupancy cost reduction / lease restructuring strategies
- Workplace Sustainability Advisory Services
- U.S. Green Building Council – Northern California: Chairman, San Francisco Bay Bridge Branch
- WAGES (Women’s Action to Gain Economic Security): Board Member
- San Francisco Opera BRAVO! Club: Board Member
- Rebuilding Together – San Francisco: Project Leader
- Cityscape Farms: Director of Real Estate, Advisory Board
- Green Chamber of Commerce: Political Advocacy Member